How to Customize Your Apple Watch Face to Match Your Lipstick Color
Generation G in Cake | Apple Watch Series 2 with Black Sport Band
I think one of the reasons I always rejected watches in the past is that I am stickler for being matchy matchy. This is a horrible reason to buy an Apple Watch. Examples of good reasons include: the fitness tracking is dope, it's amazing not to have your phone out all the time and still see what's going on, you can talk into it and it will do things like you're on Star Trek.
But I digress. I love the feature that lets me change the color of the watch face. And I love matching it to my lipstick. I know, insane. It's so fun though!
Here you see one of my favorite colors - Generation G in Cake - paired with the "xtra large" watch face in light pink. You can change the color of your watch face in the watch app on your phone using the following steps.
- Open the Watch app.
- Press the button on the bottom that says Face Gallery.
- Select the face you want by scrolling down and to the left.
- Once you open the face you'll see a line of dots. Scroll to the right to find additional colors then select your desired color.
- Click the blue ADD button in the top right corner.
- It should appear immediately on your synced watch.