Looking for a chic birthday decor? Try this hand painted flag banner and numbers. It's super easy, only 3 steps, and looks freaking adorable.
Hand Painted Bunting
YOU'LL NEED:White Paper/ Cardstock (I used plain white paper for the lightness and hanging factor)
Paint & a Brush
Fancy Duct Tape (I chose snakeskin)
1. Slice the paper into small rectangles. Then, slice along the diagonals to form your triangles.
2. FOR ALTERNATING FLAGS: Paint half the triangles. Leave the other half white.
FOR NAME BANNER: Paint the message on the flags, flipping over every other letter so the flat ends of the triangle line up flush.
3. FOR ALTERNATING FLAGS: Arrange the triangles how you want them, attach the pretty duct tape then fold over to make a lining. Don't forget to put some ribbon at the ends for hanging! Just place one edge of the ribbon onto the end of the tape and it will be sealed in tight when you fold it!
FOR NAME BANNER: Line up the triangles face-down and stretch your ribbon across the top. Place clear tape on the back of each triangle to attach the ribbon.
Photo Prop Birthday Numbers
Matte Spray Paint (I used Krylon 53526 Ballet Slipper 'Satin Touch' Decorator Spray Paint)
A pencil/pen (to make the outline)
1. Draw your number on the cardboard.
2. Cut them out.
3. Spray with 3-4 coats of paint, letting them dry for 15 minutes between coats. Make sure to do this outdoors!!
|Captured in planning mode, trying to surprise the birthday girl|
|SURPRISE! Happy Birthday Gorgeous!|
|30 is the new HOT|
|Our reserved tier at Reed & Greenough|
|Cupcakes and Champagne|
|With our babe Tartan & Sequins blogger Julia|
|The Shoes are EVERYTHING|
This may be the best, easiest, most logical "cleanse" I have ever seen. Packed with nutrients, comes with a shopping list, doesn't require insane cooking skills. I'M IN. Who's with me? Message me on Instagram if you want to try this with me! XO
From: Perricone Md
Gorgeous Pineapple Photograph by my artist obsession Margaux Roy
I love me a good inspirational quote image - I don't know why they speak to me so strongly but they do! They really do!
The devil is in the details- or in this case, the awesomeness is in the accessories. And so, with that in mind a roundup of my favorite little things these last few weeks.
Nike Studio Wraps put the fun in functional
Tracking works - see noticeably flattened tummy above #obsessed with my Jawbone Up